What makes you an ideal candidate for this position?
- Member of Democratic Party since 18 years of age.
- Former Chair and Vice Chair of the Democratic Party of Curry County
- Member of the Clovis Chapter of NAACP
- Co-Coordinator of the DPNM Hispanic Caucus
- Member of Voto Latino
- Member of the following Caucuses: Veterans, Labor, and Rural.
- Military Veteran
- Former Field Staffer for U.S. Senator Tom Udall
- Advisor and Mentor to DPNM Young Democrats
- Selected by DPNM as Elector for New Mexico Electoral College Votes
What is the number one goal you would like to achieve for the Democratic Party of New Mexico in this position? And how do you envision yourself working to achieve this goal?
My number one goal is to first ensure that Democrats throughout CD3 know who their CD3 Vice Chairs are. Secondly, I would strive to serve as a communications link between County Chairs and the DPNM. Lastly, I would work to ensure that CD3 Voices and Concerns are listened to by the DPNM. In light of the fact that much is CD3 is rural those concerns should be a priority in serving as CD3 Vice Chair.